Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anna and kids




Thats is my sister anna with her wonderful kids Kring-kring and Joshua..I love you very much guys..sis destiny mo talaga dyan, i know that you are safe and happy,well, when it comes to guts naku mas marami ka nyan sa akin. though my samaan ng loob minsan , still andito pa din ako as ate to you and tita for kring and josh..i swear anna i miss you so mush nakaka miss talaga ang kwentuhan natin, and i do know, you knew na kahit magkalayo tayo im here always for you to listen, i wish all the best and goodluck to you. i love you anna!!! ate kring don't you dare to forget me ha,and ikaw din josh, i wont forgot yung promised nyo sa akin before na pag may work na kayo papadalan nyo ako hahahaha and do you guys remember sabi nyo you will take care of me when i get old? wow diba?i love you baboots and ate kring.i miss you, study hard and always remember tita lanie always love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment